Friday, February 6, 2009

Real men iron their T-shirts

I know I'm a little different. I think a little more deeply than a lot of people. But in the case of ironing T-Shirts, I thought I was pretty normal.

That is until I was asked, "You iron your T-Shirts?"

Are you serious? A freshly ironed T-Shirt can only be outdone in "Man-Satisfaction" in comparison with a "Fresh Hair-Cut". (For the "Ebonically-Challenged", that means a "hair-cut that was just completed by a trained professional.")

This person claimed most folks "throw their T-Shirts in the dryer."

Personally, I never dry my T-Shirts in the dryer, it causes them to shrink. I buy L when it comes to T-Shirts, and I take their fitting very seriously.

When removing T-Shirts from the wash, a responsible Jedi Knight knows he must hang the T-Shirt immediatley on a plastic hanger. After placing the T-Shirt on the hanger, he must position the hanger in the opening of a nearby doorway. (ex. Find a door that's opened and hang the T-Shirt IN the doorway. The closet is the most ideal fit.)

After the T-Shirt drys, it retains it's original L size and you don't look like one of those Abercrombie and Fitch boys who are trying to show off the muscles they don't really have. Tight shirts just aren't cool anymore.

Before wearing the T-Shirt, one must perfect the creases in its arms, and remove all wrinkles by IRONING the T-Shirt. This look says, "Hey Ladies, I'm responsible enough to care about my appearance, so I took time to iron my T-Shirt. If I TAKE TIME to iron my T-Shirt, imagine what else I take time with. I also have the "loose fit" appearance that a lot of today's rappers possess, therefore I'm "down".

Dont forget to check my Website www.mikeconnersproductions.webs.com. check out my videos...updated often so check back...subscribe...comment...do yo thang!

Thats what I talkin bout Willis!

No comments:

Post a Comment